Configure static ip How to configure
static IP for broadband phone device - Instruction on Linksys phone adaptor configuration
To configure static IP for your broadband phone device, please do the following steps:
1. On the phone connected to
the Linksys, dial ****. You will hear a voice prompt reading "Linksys Configuration Menu".
1 0 1 # on your analog phone to access the Static IP configuration Menu.
3. Press 0 # to disable DHCP configuration
on your Linksys.
4. Press 1 to save the setting.
5. Press 1 1 1 # to access the IP Address Menu.
Enter the device IP Address using the * key in place of the '.' ( for example: 192*168*1*150 to represent the
IP Address 192.168.1.150 ) and press the # key.NOTE:
Make sure you are not entering the computer's IP or any IP that you already assigned to a different device on your network
( such as wireless DSL device )
7. Press 1 to save the setting.
8. Press 1 2 1 # to access the Subnet
9. Enter your Subnet Mask using the * key in place of the . key ( for example: 255*255*255*0 to represent
the Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0) and press the # key.
10. Press 1 to save the setting.
11. Press 1 3 1 # to
access the Default Gateway Menu.
12. Enter your Default Gateway using the * key in place of the . key ( for example:
192*168*1*1 to represent the Gateway 192.168.1.1) and press the # key.
13. Press 1 to save the setting.
you finish the 13th step, you have now completed the static IP configuration.